Pandemic & The Community: UCM Cares
By God’s Grace, Union Church of Manila has served as a lighthouse to
the nations for over 105 years -- ministering in spite of dungeon,
fire or sword. During this current Covid-19 pandemic, we find it
necessary to exercise both caution and the utmost care in service to
His people. Thus, we stand in solidarity with the Philippines in
doing our part to be safe while demonstrating His love to the
community at large.
exactly is UCM doing to serve and how can you participate?
- 1. We are reaching people with the Good News of Jesus Christ and the spiritual nourishment that God’s Word provides - in three
primary ways online:
- The weekly Sunday Worship Service at https://www.unionchurch.ph/sermon
- Essentials for Quarantine - a short devotional video from people of our community also at https://www.unionchurch.ph/sermon
- Small Discipleship Groups (follow this link to learn more and Get Connected)
- 2. We are meeting the emotional, mental and physical needs of people by prayer and counseling.
- Write to us to pray for you: email@example.com
- 3. We are practicing friendship by making personal phone calls to people in our sphere, particularly those who may be vulnerable, alone, or troubled in some way.
Write to us to reach out to you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4. We are maintaining our support and responsibilities to the scores of our non-profit partner organizations and missionaries.